By purchasing any product or service from VD Solutions LLC., you agree to the following terms:
1. This license agreement (hereinafter "Agreement") is an agreement between the company or person (hereinafter "The Buyer") who is being licensed to use our Software or is purchasing Services and VD Solutions LLC.
2. This Agreement comes into legal force at the moment when the Buyer orders our Software from our site or receives it through email or any other distribution method at our discretion.
3. The Software, or a portion of it, is a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection by the law. MageValue is the copyright holder of the Product and its source code. The Buyer is bound to preserve the copyright information intact. Any activity that infringes the terms of this Agreement violates copyright law and will be prosecuted according to the current law. We reserve the right to revoke the license of any user who is holding an invalid license or infringes in any way this Agreement.
4. This Agreement gives the Buyer the right to use only one copy of the Software on one Magento® installation and on one website domain only. A separate License should be purchased for each Magento installation and/or website domain. Any distribution of the Software without our written consent, including noncommercial distribution, is a violation of this Agreement and entails liability according to the current law.
5. The Buyer may not use any part of the code in whole or part in any other software or product or website, neither re-distribute, sub-license, rent, sell or lease any portion of the Software or make it publicly accessible by any method for distribution purposes.
6. MageValue will not be liable for any damages (including any loss of profits) caused to the Buyer, his information and business due to the installation, use or inability to use of this Software.
7. MageValue reserves the right to terminate all software licenses, all orders and support services for a customer convicted in violation of this Agreement.
8. If the Buyer continues to use the Software after MageValue revokes his license, the Buyer hereby accepts to pay all costs (including but not limited to attorney fees) to enforce the revocation of his license and any damages suffered by MageValue due to the misuse of the Software.
9. MageValue Products are not stand-alone solutions and require Magento 2.0 or newer to be installed with a valid Magento License. MageValue does not guarantee for its Software to operate correctly on any Magento solution, either modified or non-modified.
10. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, except for bodily injury of a person, company and its suppliers (including but not limited to all equipment and technology suppliers), officers, affiliates, representatives, contractors, and employees shall not be responsible or liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement or terms and conditions related thereto under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory: (a) for error or interruption of use or for loss or inaccuracy or corruption of data or cost of procurement of substitute goods, services or technology or loss of business; (b) for any indirect, exemplary, incidental, special or consequential damages; (c) for any matter beyond company’s reasonable control; or (d) for any amounts that, together with amounts associated with all other claims, exceed the fees paid by the Buyer to VD Solutions LLC for the services under this agreement in the 3 months prior to the act that gave rise to the liability, in each case, whether or not company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
11. MageValue reserves the right to change this license agreement at any time and impose new clauses.
12. Should any part of this Agreement be rendered or declared invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidation of such part or portion of this Agreement should not invalidate the remaining portions thereof, and they shall remain in full force and effect.
For questions or comments regarding this License Agreement, please contact us.