By purchasing any product or service from VD Solutions LLC., you agree to the following terms:
1. GENERAL: This Terms and Conditions Agreement ("Agreement") governs your access and use of the website and our products operated by VD Solutions LLC ("MageValue", "our", "us", or "we") and located at www.magevalue.com (the "Website", or "Service"). By accessing, browsing, using this Website or any of our products, you agree that you have read, understood, and accept this Agreement. Please read it very carefully and let us know if you have any questions. If you do not agree with any of the terms herein, do not use the Website or our products.
2. USE OF THE WEBSITE: Unless otherwise stated, MageValue, owns the intellectual property rights in this website and material. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages. You must not: a. Republish material from this website b. Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website c. Show any material from the website in public d. Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose e. Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website f. Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter)
4. DOWNLOAD: Software sold by MageValue is available for download once payment has been received and verified. If You cannot download a product please check the status of your payment with your payment processor or contact us.
5. INSTALLATION: Each software package includes an automated Installer. MageValue does not pledge its installation module will operate successfully on modified as well as non-modified Magento® solutions. In case of problems with automatic installation, you may purchase installation service executed by the MageValue team. To use the paid installation service you are obliged to present correct Website access information to the MageValue support team, as well as valid Product License information. Installation service payments are non-refundable. MageValue will only provide paid installation services for MageValue products where the source code has not been modified by you or any third party developer. Failing to meet any of the above-mentioned requirements deprives you of the ability to use this Installation service. To request an Installation Service, please contact us by email.
6. SOFTWARE UPDATES: Our software, according to each specific version, may include up to 120 days of complimentary updates and support. Once that complimentary period has expired, it is possible to purchase an update license which is 50% of the original software price, this update license includes the latest version of the product and entitles you to the same period of updates and support as your original license. You are NOT required to purchase an update license to keep using the software, all licenses issued are valid for lifetime. An update license might have to be purchased, for example, if you want to get the latest version of the software or needed support after the expiration of the update or support period, but the software won't ever be disabled if you don't purchase an updated license. MageValue will release timely information about new updates. It is your responsibility to check these notifications, update availability and perform the updates. You can check update status and/or claim your free update by email. All updates must be used as a replacement of a previously purchased Product only, not as a separate copy of a Product. Magevalue reserves the right to determine which products will be updated and when, as well as the right to discontinue any product update.
7. REFUND POLICY: To ensure your protection we offer 30-day money back guarantee during which you may receive a full refund. To request a refund please contact us. Refund requests submitted after the expiration of the 30-day period shall NOT be accepted. Refunds will NEVER be issued for services provided including but not limited to installation, customization, and software development work. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site. Once a refund is issued the corresponding license will be revoked and the extension will be disabled.
8. EMAIL ADDRESS: E-mail address must be valid when placing your order because it will be used for communication purposes and software download instructions. It is strongly recommended to use the e-mail address associated with your company.
9. SEVERABILITY CLAUSE: Should any part of this Agreement be rendered or declared invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidation of such part or portion of this Agreement should not invalidate the remaining portions thereof, and they shall remain in full force and effect.
For questions or comments regarding this Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement, please contact us.